Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Crunchy broccoli and cheese balls🥦
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and dice a clove of garlic and some leek.
2. Grate a broccoli completely and pour it with ½ teaspoon of salt into a bowl. Mix everything and let the broccoli rest for 20 minutes. Now take another bowl and put a towel in it. Add the broccoli and squeeze as much juice as possible.
3. Now add the leek and the garlic to the broccoli, as well as 40g breadcrumbs, 80g cheese mix, ¼ tsp salt & pepper and 2 eggs and mix the ingredients to a mass.
4. Shape the mass into small balls and bake for 25 minutes.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 1 Broccoli
– 80g Grated Cheese
– 40g Breadcrumbs
– 2 Eggs
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: