Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!
Today: Crunchy baked gnocchi
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
2. Take a large bowl and add 250g gnocchi, 1 pepper, 200g cherry tomatoes, ½ diced onion and 1 diced garlic clove. Add 1 tsp of rosemary, 1 pinch of salt & pepper and 2 tbsp olive oil. Mix the ingredients.
3. Take a baking tray and spread the ingredients on top. Now bake everything for about 30 minutes. The gnocchi must be a bit brown on the ground. Serve it with some cheese.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 250g Gnocchi
– 1 Pepper
– 1 Clove of Garlic
– ½ Onion
– 200g Cherry Tomatoes
– Olive Oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: