Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Quinoa falafel🥙
1. Cook 185g quinoa and dice 2 garlic cloves and some leek & coriander.
2. Take a container for the sauce and mix 125g of yoghurt, the juice of a ½ lime, leek, 1 of the 2 cloves of garlic, 2 tbsp milk, 2 tbsp of Sriracha and 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Take a large bowl and add the cooked quinoa. Mix with leek, 125g breadcrumbs, coriander, 1 of the 2 cloves of garlic, 1 pinch of salt & pepper, the juice of 1 lime and 3 eggs.
4. Now form out of the mass 12 Falafel. Then fry them over medium heat on both sides with 3 tbsp olive oil until they are crispy.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 185g Quinoa
– 125g Yoghurt
– 125g Breadcrumbs
– 3 Eggs
– 2 Cloves of Garlic
– 1,5 Limes
– 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 2 Tbsp Milk
– 2 Tbsp Sriracha
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: