Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Cauliflower Pizza Crust🍕
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Grate a cauliflower completely and pour it with 1 teaspoon of salt into a bowl. Mix everything and let the cauliflower rest for 20 minutes.
2. Put a towel in a bowl and put the cauliflower in it. Try to squeeze as much juice as possible. Then knead the dry cauliflower mixture with 50g cheese, an egg and a pinch of salt & pepper to a dough. Spread it afterwards on a baking sheet.
3. Now bake the dough for 20 minutes on both sides. Be careful when you turn the mass. It’s best to put baking paper on top, turn the dough and then slowly peel off the old baking paper.
4. Now spread the ingredients for your toppings. For Pizza Margherita you can mix the minced garlic cloves with 100g tomato sauce. Sprinkle the sauce on the dough with 50g cheese. Then bake the pizza on the top rack and on top heat at 200 degrees until the cheese gets a little brown (about 15 minutes).
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 1 cauliflower
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 100g tomato sauce
– 100g grated cheese
– 1 egg
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: