Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!
Today: Slovak cheese spätzle Halušky
1. Peel two potatoes and grate them into a large bowl. Then add a pinch of salt and 100g of flour and mix everything into a dough.
2. Spread some flour on a chopping board and knead the dough on it, so that you can later simply cut it into the pot.
3. Take a big pot and boil water in it. Add a dash of olive oil so that the spaetzle does not stick together later. Cut the dough directly from the board into the pot as soon as the water boils. Cook the spaetzle for about 5 minutes until the dough floats and takes on a different color.
4. Put the spaetzle in a large bowl and crush 150g feta cheese over it. Mix everything well until the feta melts.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 150g Feta
– 100g Flour
– 2 Potatoes
– Olive Oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: