Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Falafel Sandwich🥪
1. Precook 200g chickpeas if you don’t want to use canned ones. Dice some iceberg lettuce, ½ onion & 20g coriander and slice 1 tomato & ½ cucumber. Mix for the sauce 1 tablespoon yoghurt & mayonnaise, ½ tablespoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon mustard.
2. Puree the chickpeas with a fork and mix it with the onion and coriander, 1 pinch salt & pepper, 1 tablespoon curry, 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 1 tablespoon potato starch. Mix the ingredients to a dough and form 2 falafels.
3. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat and fry the falafel on both sides for 5 minutes each. Then top the bread with iceberg lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber and finally put the falafel on top. Serve the sandwich with the sauce from step 1.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 200g chick peas
– 4 slices bread
– iceberg lettuce
– 1 tomato
– ½ cucumber
– ½ onion
– 20g coriander
– 1 tbsp yoghurt
– 1 tbsp mayonnaise
– ½ tbsp Lemon juice
– 1 tsp mustard
– 1 tbsp curry
– 1 tsp garlic powder
– 1 tbsp potato starch
– olive oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: