Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Tortilla Lasagne🌮
1. Precook 400g red beans, if you don’t want to use canned ones, prepare 500ml vegetable broth and heat the oven to 200°C. Dice 1 cauliflower, 2 sweet potatoes and 1 red onion, put them on a baking tray & bake for 30 minutes.
2. For the sauce, mix 30g flour with the vegetable stock over medium heat.Then add 3 tbsp hot paprika spice and 1 tsp oregano, garlic powder & onion powder each, as well as 150g tomato paste & 1 broth cube. Cook the ingredients for a few minutes until they have a sauce-like consistency.
3.Cut 12 tortillas in halves. Take a big baking dish and spread some sauce on the floor. Layer the lasagna in the following order: tortillas, baked vegetables, red beans, spinach, sauce and then repeat. Bake the lasagne at 200°C for 20 minutes and serve with coriander and avocado.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
-500ml vegetable broth
-400g red beans
-150g tomato paste
-2 sweet potatoes
-1 broth cube
-1 red onion
-3 tbsp paprika spice hot
-1 tsp oregano
-1 tsp garlic powder
-1 tsp onion powder
-Avocado & coriander to serve
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: