Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Peanut Butter Soup with Kale & Sweet Potatoes🥣
1. Dice 3 sweet potatoes, ½ onion, 1 jalapeño and 2 cloves of garlic. Prepare 1L vegetable broth and chop 50g peanuts.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat and fry the onion, garlic cloves & jalapeño in it for 5 minutes. Then add the sweet potatoes and fry for another 5 minutes. Now add 150g kale, 400g sun-dried tomatoes, the peanuts & vegetable broth, 400ml coconut milk, 1 tsp curry and 1 pinch of salt. Mix the ingredients well and let them simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Mix the soup with 50g peanut butter.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g sun-dried tomatoes
– 150g kale
– 50g peanuts
– 3 sweet potatoes
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 jalapeño
– ½ onion
– 1L vegetable broth
– 400ml coconut milk
– olive oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: