Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie with Sweet Potatoes🍠
1. Precook 400g red lentils if you don’t want to use one canned ones and preheat the oven to 220°C. Dice 1 onion & 3 cloves of garlic and slice 200g mushrooms. Cook 3 sweet potatoes for about 20 minutes.
2. Put the mushrooms in a bowl and mix them with 1 clove of garlic, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar and 1 pinch of salt & pepper and let it rest for a short time. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and fry the onion &2 cloves of garlic in it for 5 minutes. Then add the mushrooms with 1 pinch salt & pepper and 2 teaspoons thyme and fry for 5 minutes.
Now add 100g frozen peas, corn & green beans and fry again for 5 minutes. Finally add the lentils and fry for another 5 minutes.
3. Mash the cooked sweet potatoes with a fork and mix them with 1 pinch of salt. Grease a baking tin and spread the vegetables from step 2 in it. Then cover it with the sweet potatoes and bake for 20 minutes.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g red lentils
– 200g champignons
– 100g frozen peas
– 100g frozen corn
– 100g frozen green beans
– 3 sweet potatoes
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 1 onion
– olive oil
– balsamic vinegar
– margarine for greasing
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: