Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Spinach Risotto🍚
1. Prepare 1L vegetable stock and dice 1 onion &1 clove of garlic and slice 200g of champignons and shiitake mushrooms.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan on medium heat. Fry the mushrooms with 1 pinch of salt for 5 minutes. Then add the onion and the garlic clove with 25g margarine and fry for 2 minutes. Then mix 350g rice with the ingredients and add 100ml of white wine.
3. Add the vegetable stock with 1 pinch of salt & pepper and cook the rice according to the package instructions. Mix 25g margarine with the ingredients and then add 125g spinach and 50g grated cheese. Mix the ingredients and serve the risotto.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 350g Rice
– 200g champignons
– 200g shiitake mushrooms
– 125g spinach
– 100ml white wine
– 50g margarine
– 50g grated cheese
– 1L vegetable broth
– 1 onion
– 1 clove of garlic
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: