Subscribe us and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Arabic Rice🍛
1. Dice 3 onions & garlic cloves and prepare 1,5L vegetable broth. Precook 400g chickpeas if you don’t want to use canned ones. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over medium heat and fry the onions and garlic cloves with 1 pinch of salt for 5 minutes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat in a large pan and add 400g of basmati rice and the chickpeas with some vegetable broth. Fry them briefly and then mix them with 1 tablespoon turmeric, cinnamon & caraway and 1 pinch salt & pepper. Then add the onions & garlic cloves and mix all the ingredients.
3. Cook the rice with the remaining broth according to the instructions on the packet. Heat again 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and fry 100g almonds in it for 5 minutes. Then garnish the rice with the roasted almonds.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g basmati rice
– 400g chick peas
– 100g almonds
– 1,5L vegetable broth
– 3 Onion
– 3 clove of garlic
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: