Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Roasted Cauliflower Soup🥣
1. Chop 2 cauliflower heads & 1 garlic head. Preheat the oven to 220°C and prepare 1,5L vegetable broth. Dice 1 onion.
2. Mix the cauliflower with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 pinch salt & pepper. Then mix the garlic with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake the ingredients for 30 minutes.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat in a large pot and fry the onion in it for 5 minutes. Then add the vegetable broth with 1 bay leaf and bring the ingredients to a boil. Then remove the bay leaf again.
4. Remove the skin from the garlic and mix with the soup. Then add the cauliflower and cook the soup over medium heat for 10 minutes.
5. Add 1 pinch salt & pepper and blend the soup. Mix it with 100g cream fraiche and serve each portion with some balsamic vinegar.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 2 cauliflower heads
– 1 garlic head
– 1,5L vegetable broth
– 1 onion
– 1 bay leaf
– 100g Cream Fraiche
– olive oil
– balsamic vinegar
Do you love cooking as much as we do?😍
At Aliexpress you can buy kitchenware straight from the manufacturers.
This guarantees the lowest prices, with the same quality you would get from the stores💵💵💵
Cut out the middleman and get your new kitchenware now with the following link: