Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Roasted Cauliflower Soup🥣
1. Chop 2 cauliflower heads & 1 garlic head. Preheat the oven to 220°C and prepare 1,5L vegetable broth. Dice 1 onion.
2. Mix the cauliflower with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 pinch salt & pepper. Then mix the garlic with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake the ingredients for 30 minutes.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat in a large pot and fry the onion in it for 5 minutes. Then add the vegetable broth with 1 bay leaf and bring the ingredients to a boil. Then remove the bay leaf again.
4. Remove the skin from the garlic and mix with the soup. Then add the cauliflower and cook the soup over medium heat for 10 minutes.
5. Add 1 pinch salt & pepper and blend the soup. Mix it with 100g cream fraiche and serve each portion with some balsamic vinegar.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 2 cauliflower heads
– 1 garlic head
– 1,5L vegetable broth
– 1 onion
– 1 bay leaf
– 100g Cream Fraiche
– olive oil
– balsamic vinegar
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: