Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Courgette Patties🥒
1. Slice 1 jalapeño and grate 1 courgette. Mix 1 tablespoon salt with the courgette and let it rest for 5 minutes.
2. Grab a bowl and chop 150 grams of feta. Then add the jalapeño with 1 tablespoon of dill & parsley each.
3. Squeeze now as much juice as possible out from the courgette and add it to the other ingredients. Add another egg and mix everything with 30g flour.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Form the patties and fry them for 5 minutes on each side.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 1 courgette
– 150g Feta
– 30g flour
– 1 Jalapeño
– 1 tbsp salt
– 1 tbsp dill
– 1 tablespoon parsley
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 1 egg
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: