Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: White Chili🥣
1. Dice 1 jalapeño, 1 onion, 1 green pepper, 3 cloves of garlic and some green chilli. Also prepare 1L vegetable broth and cook 400g white beans if you don’t want to use canned ones.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot on medium heat and fry for 5 minutes the onion, jalapeño and green pepper.
3. Add the garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon caraway and 30g flour and mix the ingredients.
4. Put the vegetable broth in the pot with the white beans, 150g corn, green chillies and simmer the ingredients for 15 minutes.
5. Add 500ml milk and simmer for another 5 minutes. Garnish the chilli with lime juice and 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500ml milk
– 1L vegetable broth
– 400g white beans
– 150g corn
– 30g flour
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 1 onion
– 1 green pepper
– 1 Jalapeño
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 1 tablespoon caraway
– lime juice
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: