Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Potato Pesto Roll🥔
1. Cut 3 potatoes into fine slices and preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. First place 50g of grated cheese on the bottom of a baking tray and then stack the potato slices next to each other. Then sprinkle 100g grated cheese & 1 pinch salt over the potatoes and bake it for 30 minutes.
3. Take a bowl and mix 125g ricotta, 100g frozen spinach, 100g mozzarella, 50g pesto alla genovese, 1 egg and a pinch of salt in it.
4. Spread the ingredients over the potatoes and carefully roll them together. Use the baking paper for it. Then bake the ingredients for another 15 minutes.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 3 potatoes
– 150g grated cheese
– 125g ricotta
– 100g frozen spinach
– 100g mozzarella
– 50g pesto alla genovese
– 1 egg
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: