Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Tex-Mex Buns🌽
1. Mix 200g flour with 1 pinch salt and 150ml water to a dough. Dice 1 clove of garlic and precook 100g red beans if you don’t want to use canned ones.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon margarine over medium heat in a pan and fry the garlic clove in it for 1 minute. Then add the red beans and 100g corn and fry the ingredients for 5 minutes with 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
3. Spread some flour on a chopping board and put the dough on it. Carefully cut it into 4 portions. Put aside 50g of grated cheese, the fried ingredients and some vegetable oil.
4. Form the buns now. Rub some oil on your hands and on the dumplings. Then add the bean-corn mix and some cheese.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon margarine in a pan over medium heat and fry the rolls for 5 minutes on each side. Finally add some water and steam the buns.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 200g flour
– 100g corn
– 100g red beans
– 50g grated cheese
– 1 clove of garlic
– 2 tbsp margarine
– vegetable oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: