Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and dice 2 potatoes and 1 onion. Trim a garlic head and prepare 1 litre of vegetable broth.
2. Place the cloves of garlic in a baking tin and mix them with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 pinch of salt and bake them for 15 minutes.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat in a large pot and fry the onion with 1 pinch of salt & pepper and 1 teaspoon hot pepper spice for 5 minutes.
4. Now add the vegetable broth with 30ml white wine, the potatoes and 1 pinch of salt. Peel the baked garlic cloves and add to the mixture. Cook the ingredients for 15 minutes.
5. Add 1 teaspoon parsley & thyme, 1 pinch of pepper and blend the ingredients.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 2 potatoes
– 1 garlic
– 1 onion
– 1L vegetable broth
– 30ml white wine
– hot paprika spice
– olive oil
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!