Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and dice 2 potatoes and 1 onion. Trim a garlic head and prepare 1 litre of vegetable broth.
2. Place the cloves of garlic in a baking tin and mix them with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 pinch of salt and bake them for 15 minutes.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat in a large pot and fry the onion with 1 pinch of salt & pepper and 1 teaspoon hot pepper spice for 5 minutes.
4. Now add the vegetable broth with 30ml white wine, the potatoes and 1 pinch of salt. Peel the baked garlic cloves and add to the mixture. Cook the ingredients for 15 minutes.
5. Add 1 teaspoon parsley & thyme, 1 pinch of pepper and blend the ingredients.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 2 potatoes
– 1 garlic
– 1 onion
– 1L vegetable broth
– 30ml white wine
– hot paprika spice
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: