Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Fried Rice with Yoghurt-Lime Sauce🍚
1. Boil 200g rice and chop 10g pistachios.
2. Prepare the sauce by mixing 250g yoghurt with 1 pinch salt & pepper, 1 teaspoon curry and the juice of 1 lime.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan on medium heat and fry briefly the rice with the pistachios and 50g raisins.
4. Season the ingredients with 1 tablespoon curry, 1 teaspoon cinnamon & sweet paprika spice,
½ tsp turmeric & ginger, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
5. Add the yoghurt sauce and mix again.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 250g greek yoghurt
– 200g rice
– 10g pistachios
– 1 lime
– curry powder
– olive oil
– Sweet paprika spice
– ginger powder
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!