Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Fried Rice with Yoghurt-Lime Sauce🍚
1. Boil 200g rice and chop 10g pistachios.
2. Prepare the sauce by mixing 250g yoghurt with 1 pinch salt & pepper, 1 teaspoon curry and the juice of 1 lime.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan on medium heat and fry briefly the rice with the pistachios and 50g raisins.
4. Season the ingredients with 1 tablespoon curry, 1 teaspoon cinnamon & sweet paprika spice,
½ tsp turmeric & ginger, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
5. Add the yoghurt sauce and mix again.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 250g greek yoghurt
– 200g rice
– 10g pistachios
– 1 lime
– curry powder
– olive oil
– Sweet paprika spice
– ginger powder
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: