Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Easy Apple Pie🍎
1. Dice 250g apples and preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Take a large bowl and mix 300g sugar with 70ml vegetable oil
3. Mix the ingredients with 1 egg, 250ml buttermilk, 5g baking powder, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 300g flour and finally with the diced apples.
4. Put the dough in a baking tin and bake for 45 minutes.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 250g apples
– 300g sugar
– 300g flour
– 250ml Buttermilk
– 70ml vegetable oil
– 5g baking powder
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 egg
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: