Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Sweet Potato Thai Soup🥣
1. Dice 2 sweet potatoes, 2 potatoes, 1 onion and 2 cloves of garlic. Chop some coriander and prepare 500ml vegetable broth.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat and fry the onion and garlic cloves in it for 5 minutes.
3. Mix the ingredients with 15g red curry paste and 1 teaspoon curry powder.
4. Now put the sweet potatoes and potatoes in the pot, as well as the vegetable stock, 400ml coconut milk and 1 pinch of salt. Mix the ingredients and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Add the coriander and puree the ingredients with a hand blender.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 2 sweet potatoes
– 2 potatoes
– 1 onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 500ml vegetable broth
– 400ml coconut milk
– 15g red curry paste
– curry powder
– olive oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: