Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Sweet Potato Thai Soup🥣
1. Dice 2 sweet potatoes, 2 potatoes, 1 onion and 2 cloves of garlic. Chop some coriander and prepare 500ml vegetable broth.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat and fry the onion and garlic cloves in it for 5 minutes.
3. Mix the ingredients with 15g red curry paste and 1 teaspoon curry powder.
4. Now put the sweet potatoes and potatoes in the pot, as well as the vegetable stock, 400ml coconut milk and 1 pinch of salt. Mix the ingredients and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Add the coriander and puree the ingredients with a hand blender.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 2 sweet potatoes
– 2 potatoes
– 1 onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 500ml vegetable broth
– 400ml coconut milk
– 15g red curry paste
– curry powder
– olive oil
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!