Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Greek Egg & Lemon Soup🍋
1. Dice 1 onion and precook 100g rice. Prepare 1.5 litres of vegetable broth.
2. Take a small bowl and mix 3 eggs with 3 tbsp lemon juice.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat and fry the onion in it for 5 minutes.
4. Add the vegetable broth and bring it to the boil. Slowly mix the egg lemon juice mixture into the broth and boil it for 5 minutes.
5. Add the rice and mix the ingredients. Serve the soup with a pinch of parsley.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 3 eggs
– 3 tbsp lemon juice
– 1 onion
– 100g rice
– 1,5L vegetable broth
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: