Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Greek Egg & Lemon Soup🍋
1. Dice 1 onion and precook 100g rice. Prepare 1.5 litres of vegetable broth.
2. Take a small bowl and mix 3 eggs with 3 tbsp lemon juice.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat and fry the onion in it for 5 minutes.
4. Add the vegetable broth and bring it to the boil. Slowly mix the egg lemon juice mixture into the broth and boil it for 5 minutes.
5. Add the rice and mix the ingredients. Serve the soup with a pinch of parsley.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 3 eggs
– 3 tbsp lemon juice
– 1 onion
– 100g rice
– 1,5L vegetable broth
– olive oil
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!