Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Cachapas from Venezuela🌽
1. Put the following ingredients in a mixer and blend them to a dough: 400g boiled corn, 60g heavy cream & corn flour, 60ml milk, 1 pinch of salt and ½ tbsp sugar.
2. Add 50g of cooked corn and mix with the dough.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon margarine in a large pan on medium heat. Put half of the dough in the pan, form it and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Flip the cachapa carefully with a plate. Add 1 tsp margarine and fry the other side for 3 minutes.
5. Serve the cachapa with mozzarella
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 2 cachapas:
– 450g corn
– 60g heavy cream
– 60g corn flour
– 60ml milk
– 1 pinch of salt
– ½ tbsp Sugar
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: