Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Cachapas from Venezuela🌽
1. Put the following ingredients in a mixer and blend them to a dough: 400g boiled corn, 60g heavy cream & corn flour, 60ml milk, 1 pinch of salt and ½ tbsp sugar.
2. Add 50g of cooked corn and mix with the dough.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon margarine in a large pan on medium heat. Put half of the dough in the pan, form it and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Flip the cachapa carefully with a plate. Add 1 tsp margarine and fry the other side for 3 minutes.
5. Serve the cachapa with mozzarella
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 2 cachapas:
– 450g corn
– 60g heavy cream
– 60g corn flour
– 60ml milk
– 1 pinch of salt
– ½ tbsp Sugar
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!