Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Spaghetti Frittata🍝
1. Cook 150g of spaghetti and then mix it with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Dice a half onion.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat and fry the onion and 50g sun-dried tomatoes with 1 pinch of salt for 2 minutes.
3. Add 250g spinach with 1 pinch of salt and fry for 10 minutes.
4. Take a large bowl and mix the spaghetti with the fried ingredients.
5. Put 4 eggs in a small bowl and mix with 1 pinch of salt & pepper and 50g grated cheese.
6. Mix now all ingredients in the big bowl.
8. Heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and add the bowl contents. Spread the mixture evenly and fry for 7 minutes.
8. Turn the frittata over with a plate. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to the pan and fry it on the other side for 3 minutes.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 250g spinach
– 150g spaghetti
– 50g grated cheese
– 50g sun-dried tomatoes
– 4 eggs
– ½ onion
– olive oil
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!