Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Spaghetti Frittata🍝
1. Cook 150g of spaghetti and then mix it with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Dice a half onion.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat and fry the onion and 50g sun-dried tomatoes with 1 pinch of salt for 2 minutes.
3. Add 250g spinach with 1 pinch of salt and fry for 10 minutes.
4. Take a large bowl and mix the spaghetti with the fried ingredients.
5. Put 4 eggs in a small bowl and mix with 1 pinch of salt & pepper and 50g grated cheese.
6. Mix now all ingredients in the big bowl.
8. Heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and add the bowl contents. Spread the mixture evenly and fry for 7 minutes.
8. Turn the frittata over with a plate. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to the pan and fry it on the other side for 3 minutes.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 250g spinach
– 150g spaghetti
– 50g grated cheese
– 50g sun-dried tomatoes
– 4 eggs
– ½ onion
– olive oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: