Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Vegetarian Goulash🍲
1. Dice 3 cloves of garlic & onions, 2 tomatoes, 1 paprika and 500g mushrooms. Precook 400g corn if you don’t want to use canned one.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and fry the garlic and onions in it with 1 pinch of salt for 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes, peppers, corn and mushrooms and fry for 5 minutes with 1 pinch of salt.
4. Season the ingredients with 1 tablespoon turmeric, paprika spice and parsley each. Mix the ingredients and fry for 10 minutes.
5. Finally add 250g Greek yoghurt with 1 pinch salt & pepper. Mix everything and serve it with rice.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500g mushrooms
– 400g corn
– 250g Greek yoghurt
– 3 onions
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 2 tomatoes
– 1 bell pepper
– olive oil
– paprika spice
– Rice to serve
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!