Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Vegetarian Goulash🍲
1. Dice 3 cloves of garlic & onions, 2 tomatoes, 1 paprika and 500g mushrooms. Precook 400g corn if you don’t want to use canned one.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and fry the garlic and onions in it with 1 pinch of salt for 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes, peppers, corn and mushrooms and fry for 5 minutes with 1 pinch of salt.
4. Season the ingredients with 1 tablespoon turmeric, paprika spice and parsley each. Mix the ingredients and fry for 10 minutes.
5. Finally add 250g Greek yoghurt with 1 pinch salt & pepper. Mix everything and serve it with rice.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500g mushrooms
– 400g corn
– 250g Greek yoghurt
– 3 onions
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 2 tomatoes
– 1 bell pepper
– olive oil
– paprika spice
– Rice to serve
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: