Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Broccoli Coconut Soup with Fried Chickpeas🥦🥥
1. Cook 400g of chickpeas, if you don’t want to use canned ones and dice 1 onion & 1 clove of garlic. Also chop 1 broccoli into small pieces and prepare 1L vegetable broth.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and fry the onion and garlic with 1 pinch of salt for 2 minutes.
3. Now add some green chilli, broccoli, ½ tablespoon ginger and 1 pinch salt and fry for another 2 minutes.
4. Add the vegetable broth & 400ml coconut milk and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Puree the ingredients with a hand blender.
6. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and add the chickpeas. Mix with 1 pinch salt, 1 teaspoon sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, caraway and curry. Fry them for 10 minutes and then serve with the soup.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g chick peas
– 400ml coconut milk
– 1 broccoli
– 1L vegetable broth
– 1 onion
– 1 clove of garlic
– Green Chili
– ½ tbsp Ginger
– 1 tsp sugar
– ½ tsp Cinnamon
– ½ tsp Nutmeg
– ½ tsp Caraway
– ½ tsp Curry
– olive oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: