Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Broccoli Coconut Soup with Fried Chickpeas🥦🥥
1. Cook 400g of chickpeas, if you don’t want to use canned ones and dice 1 onion & 1 clove of garlic. Also chop 1 broccoli into small pieces and prepare 1L vegetable broth.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and fry the onion and garlic with 1 pinch of salt for 2 minutes.
3. Now add some green chilli, broccoli, ½ tablespoon ginger and 1 pinch salt and fry for another 2 minutes.
4. Add the vegetable broth & 400ml coconut milk and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Puree the ingredients with a hand blender.
6. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and add the chickpeas. Mix with 1 pinch salt, 1 teaspoon sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, caraway and curry. Fry them for 10 minutes and then serve with the soup.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g chick peas
– 400ml coconut milk
– 1 broccoli
– 1L vegetable broth
– 1 onion
– 1 clove of garlic
– Green Chili
– ½ tbsp Ginger
– 1 tsp sugar
– ½ tsp Cinnamon
– ½ tsp Nutmeg
– ½ tsp Caraway
– ½ tsp Curry
– olive oil
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!