Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Italian Arancini🍙
1. Dice 300g champignons, 1 onion & 1 garlic clove, prepare 750ml vegetable broth and grate 1 carrot small.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms, half the onion and the garlic clove with 1 pinch of salt for 10 minutes.
3. Add the carrot to the pan, 100g peas, 1 tsp oregano, 2 tbsp tomato paste, 1 pinch salt and fry for 5 minutes. This will later be the filling, so we put it aside for now.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and add the other half of the onion with a pinch of salt and 250g of rice. Fry the ingredients briefly. Then add the vegetable stock and cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
5. Place the rice in a large bowl and mix with 100g ricotta and 1 egg.
6. Now form the arancini. Put 1 tablespoon of rice on your hand and spread out a little. Then add 1 tablespoon of the filling from step 3 and another 1 tablespoon of the rice. Shape the arancini into a small ball.
7. Place 3 bowls with 100g flour, 2 whisked eggs and 100g breadcrumbs. Now bread each Arancini by rolling it first through the flour, then through the egg mixture and finally coat it with the breadcrumbs.
8. Heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat and fry the Arancini for about 5 minutes on each side.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 9 Arancini:
– 750ml vegetable broth
– 300g mushrooms
– 250g rice
– 100g peas
– 100g ricotta cheese
– 100g flour
– 100g breadcrumbs
– 3 eggs
– 1 onion
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 carrot
– 1 tsp oregano
– 2 tbsp tomato paste
– olive oil
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!