Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Stuffed Champignons
1. Dice 1 clove of garlic and preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Carefully remove the stems of 9 mushrooms and put the caps aside.
3. Dice the mushroom stems.
4. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat and fry the garlic and the mushroom stems in it for 5 minutes.
5. Add 150g spinach and 1 pinch salt and fry for another 10 minutes.
6. Add 200g cream cheese with 1 pinch of salt & pepper and mix the ingredients.
7. Fill the mushroom caps and bake for 15 minutes.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 9 champignons:
– 9 champignons
– 200g cream cheese
– 150g spinach
– 1 clove of garlic
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: