Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Stuffed Champignons
1. Dice 1 clove of garlic and preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Carefully remove the stems of 9 mushrooms and put the caps aside.
3. Dice the mushroom stems.
4. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat and fry the garlic and the mushroom stems in it for 5 minutes.
5. Add 150g spinach and 1 pinch salt and fry for another 10 minutes.
6. Add 200g cream cheese with 1 pinch of salt & pepper and mix the ingredients.
7. Fill the mushroom caps and bake for 15 minutes.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 9 champignons:
– 9 champignons
– 200g cream cheese
– 150g spinach
– 1 clove of garlic
– olive oil
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!