Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Sweet Potato Gnocchi🍠
1. Poke some holes in 2 sweet potatoes with a fork and cook it for 10 minutes in the microwave. Let them cool down a little bit and then peel & mash them with a fork.
2. Mix in a big bowl 250g of flour with 2 pinches of salt. Put the mashed potatoes in it with 1 whisked egg and knead to a dough. Put some flour on your hands, because the dough will be sticky.
3. Spread some flour on a board and cut the dough in 4 portions. You can store unused portions in the refridgerator. Knead 1 portion into a long shape, cut it in half and knead it again. Cut then the dough in small portions and form the gnocchis by rolling over a fork.
4. Bring some water to a boil with 1 pinch of salt. Cook the gnocchis until they swim.
5. Heat 1 tbsp of margarine in a big pan over medium heat. Fry for 1 minute 1 clove of garlic and some thyme.
6. Add now the gnocchis and fry them until they are crispy.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 2 sweet potatoes
– 300g flour
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 egg
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: