Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Sweet Potato Gnocchi🍠
1. Poke some holes in 2 sweet potatoes with a fork and cook it for 10 minutes in the microwave. Let them cool down a little bit and then peel & mash them with a fork.
2. Mix in a big bowl 250g of flour with 2 pinches of salt. Put the mashed potatoes in it with 1 whisked egg and knead to a dough. Put some flour on your hands, because the dough will be sticky.
3. Spread some flour on a board and cut the dough in 4 portions. You can store unused portions in the refridgerator. Knead 1 portion into a long shape, cut it in half and knead it again. Cut then the dough in small portions and form the gnocchis by rolling over a fork.
4. Bring some water to a boil with 1 pinch of salt. Cook the gnocchis until they swim.
5. Heat 1 tbsp of margarine in a big pan over medium heat. Fry for 1 minute 1 clove of garlic and some thyme.
6. Add now the gnocchis and fry them until they are crispy.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 2 sweet potatoes
– 300g flour
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 egg
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!