Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Mulled Wine🎄
1. Pour 1 litre of red wine into a large pot and heat it up. It is important that the wine does not start to boil during the whole process, otherwise all the alcohol will disappear.
2. Add 300ml orange juice, 2 cinnamon sticks and a few cloves. Stir the mixture and continue to heat the pot until the liquid reaches a warm temperature. Stir a few times in between.
3. Add 50ml brown rum and 50 grams sugar as soon as it is warm. Mix all ingredients and continue to heat the pot until the mulled wine has an optimal temperature.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 1 litre red wine
– 50ml brown rum
– 300ml orange juice
– 2 cinnamon sticks
– 50g sugar
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: