Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Baked Potatoes with Pizza Toppings🍕
1. Peel about 6-7 potatoes. Bring some water to a boil with 1 pinch of salt and 1 packet of dry yeast. Cook the potatoes in it for 20 minutes. Preheat meanwhile the oven to 190°C.
2. Put the potatoes in a baking pan. Slice them in halves and squeeze them lightly with a plate.
3. Melt 2 tbsp of margarine in the microwave and spread it over the potatoes. Add 1 pinch of salt and pepper and bake it for 30 minutes at 190°C.
4. Spread 60g of mascarpone over the potatoes and then tomato sauce. Slice 1 mozzarella ball and put the slices on top.
5. Add 1 pinch of basil and bake it for another 15 minutes.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 9 champignons:
– 6-7 potatoes
– 60g of mascarpone
– 1 ball of mozzarella
– 1 packet of dry yeast
– 2 tbsp of margarine
– tomato sauce
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: