Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Baked Potatoes with Pizza Toppings🍕
1. Peel about 6-7 potatoes. Bring some water to a boil with 1 pinch of salt and 1 packet of dry yeast. Cook the potatoes in it for 20 minutes. Preheat meanwhile the oven to 190°C.
2. Put the potatoes in a baking pan. Slice them in halves and squeeze them lightly with a plate.
3. Melt 2 tbsp of margarine in the microwave and spread it over the potatoes. Add 1 pinch of salt and pepper and bake it for 30 minutes at 190°C.
4. Spread 60g of mascarpone over the potatoes and then tomato sauce. Slice 1 mozzarella ball and put the slices on top.
5. Add 1 pinch of basil and bake it for another 15 minutes.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 9 champignons:
– 6-7 potatoes
– 60g of mascarpone
– 1 ball of mozzarella
– 1 packet of dry yeast
– 2 tbsp of margarine
– tomato sauce
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!