Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Avocado-Feta-Quinoa Stew🍲
1. Dice 500g of potatoes, 1 avocado, 1 onion, 1 red pepper, 3 cloves of garlic, 2 tomatoes and chop 20g coriander. Prepare 1L of vegetable broth.
2. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a big pot over medium heat and fry the onion and the pepper in it for 5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and coriander and fry for one minute more.
4. Season the ingredients with 1 tbsp of paprika and 1 tsp of caraway. Add the vegetable broth and potatoes and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add 200g quinoa and eimmer for another 10 minutes.
6. Put 200g of frozen corn & peas in the pot and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add the tomatoes and simmer for another 2 minutes.
8. Take the pot from the heat and mix the ingredients with 150g of crumbled feta. Add the avocado and serve.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500g potatoes
– 200g quinoa
– 200g frozen corn
– 200g frozen peas
– 150g feta
– 1 avocado
– 1 onion
– 1 red pepper
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 2 tomatoes
– 20g coriander
– 1L vegetable broth
– 1 tbsp paprika
– 1 tsp caraway
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: