Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Greek Soup🥣
1. Dice 2 cloves of garlic, 1 onion, 1 fennel bulb, 150g green olives and 1 head of escarole. Prepare also 1,5L vegetable broth and cook 400g white beans if you do not want to use canned ones. Grate also 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a big pan on medium heat and fry the garlic in it for 1 minute.
3. Add the onion and the fennel bulb with a pinch of salt and fry them for 10 minutes.
4. Season the ingredients with 1 tbsp of rosemary, paprika spice and lemon zest. Fry 5 minutes more.
5. Add now the beans and also 150g crumbled feta, the vegetable broth and 2 bay leaves and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Put then the olives in it with the escarole and 20g basil leaves. Simmer it for 5 minutes more.
7. Take the pot from the heat and squeeze the juice of 1 lemon out. Mix the ingredients and serve.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 1,5L vegetable broth
– 400g white beans
– 150g feta
– 150g green olives
– 20g basil leaves
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 2 bay leaves
– 1 onion
– 1 fennel bulb
– 1 head of escarole
– 1 lemon
– 1 tbsp rosemary
– 1 tbsp paprika spice
– olive oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: