Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Greek Soup🥣
1. Dice 2 cloves of garlic, 1 onion, 1 fennel bulb, 150g green olives and 1 head of escarole. Prepare also 1,5L vegetable broth and cook 400g white beans if you do not want to use canned ones. Grate also 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a big pan on medium heat and fry the garlic in it for 1 minute.
3. Add the onion and the fennel bulb with a pinch of salt and fry them for 10 minutes.
4. Season the ingredients with 1 tbsp of rosemary, paprika spice and lemon zest. Fry 5 minutes more.
5. Add now the beans and also 150g crumbled feta, the vegetable broth and 2 bay leaves and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Put then the olives in it with the escarole and 20g basil leaves. Simmer it for 5 minutes more.
7. Take the pot from the heat and squeeze the juice of 1 lemon out. Mix the ingredients and serve.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 1,5L vegetable broth
– 400g white beans
– 150g feta
– 150g green olives
– 20g basil leaves
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 2 bay leaves
– 1 onion
– 1 fennel bulb
– 1 head of escarole
– 1 lemon
– 1 tbsp rosemary
– 1 tbsp paprika spice
– olive oil
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!