Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Vegetarian Enchilada🌯
1. Dice 1 onion, 1 red pepper, 2 cloves of garlic & some coriander and prepare 750ml vegetable broth. Precook 400g red beans if you do not want to use canned ones.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a big pan over medium heat. Put 170g tomate paste in it with ½ tsp garlic powder & pepper and the coriander. Fry it for 2 minutes.
3. Add now 30g of flour and mix the ingredients until they become a paste.
4. Add now the vegetable broth with 1 tsp cumin. Stir it and let it simmer until it thickens to a sauce. Save it for later
5. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a big pan over medium heat. Put the onion in it with the diced pepper, 350g frozen corn & the garlic and fry it for 10 minutes.
6. Add now the red beans and fry for 5 minutes more.
7. Season the ingredients with ½ tsp of cumin. Add then 500g of spinach and fry it until it softens.
8. Mix the ingredients with the coriander and 250g grated cheese. Put the pan aside and preheat the oven to 190°C.
9. Take a big bakin tin and spread some of the sauce from the beginning at the bottom. Take then some tortillas, fill them with 3 tbsp of the fried ingredients each and roll up.
10. Spread some sauce over the enchiladas with some cheese and bake it for 20 minutes.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 10 enchiladas:
– 10 tortillas
– 750ml vegetable broth
– 500g spinach
– 400g red beans
– 350g frozen corn
– 300g grated cheese
– 170g tomato paste
– 30g flour
– 1 onion
– 1 red pepper
– 2 cloves of garlic
– olive oil
– garlic powder
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: