Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Bean Stew with Nut Crumb🥜
1. Prepare 500ml vegetable broth and dice 1 onion, 3 cloves of garlic, 2 zucchinis and 400g of tomatoes. Chop 60g of walnuts, almonds and macadamias and preecook 800g of white beans if you do not want to use canned ones.
2. Take a bowl and mix the chopped nuts with 1 pinch of salt, ½ tsp pepper and 1 tsp parsley. Save it for later.
3. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat in a big pan. Fry the onion with 1 pinch of salt for 10 minutes.
4. Add the garlic to the pan with 1 tsp thyme & rosemary and fry for 1 minute more.
5. Put now the tomatoes in the pan with the zucchinis and 1 pinch of salt and fry another minute.
6. Add now the broth and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Put now the beans to the other ingredients and simmer it for 10 minutes more. Serve the stew with the nuts on top.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 800g white beans
– 500ml vegetable broth
– 400g tomatoes
– 60g walnuts
– 60g almonds
– 60g macadamias
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 2 zucchinis
– 1 onion
– olive oil
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!