Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Bean Stew with Nut Crumb🥜
1. Prepare 500ml vegetable broth and dice 1 onion, 3 cloves of garlic, 2 zucchinis and 400g of tomatoes. Chop 60g of walnuts, almonds and macadamias and preecook 800g of white beans if you do not want to use canned ones.
2. Take a bowl and mix the chopped nuts with 1 pinch of salt, ½ tsp pepper and 1 tsp parsley. Save it for later.
3. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat in a big pan. Fry the onion with 1 pinch of salt for 10 minutes.
4. Add the garlic to the pan with 1 tsp thyme & rosemary and fry for 1 minute more.
5. Put now the tomatoes in the pan with the zucchinis and 1 pinch of salt and fry another minute.
6. Add now the broth and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Put now the beans to the other ingredients and simmer it for 10 minutes more. Serve the stew with the nuts on top.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 800g white beans
– 500ml vegetable broth
– 400g tomatoes
– 60g walnuts
– 60g almonds
– 60g macadamias
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 2 zucchinis
– 1 onion
– olive oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: