Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Vegetarian Meatball Sandwich with Homemade Marinara Sauce🥪
1. Cut an onion in halves and dice 5 cloves of garlic. Precook 400g of red beans if you do not want to use canned ones.
2. Take a big pot and put 1 can of peeled tomatoes in it with the onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tsp oregano & paprika, 1 pinch of salt and 2 tbsp olive oil. Stir it and let it simmer for 15 minutes on low heat (3/9). Preheat the oven meanwhile to 190°C.
3. Crush now the tomatoes with a cooking spoon. Let it simmer for 30 minutes more. Stir it from time to time.
4. Take a blender and put in it: 400g firm tofu, 30g spinach, 400g red beans, 3 cloves of garlic & 30g tomato paste and blend it to a paste.
5. Put the mass into a big bowl and season it with 1 pinch of oregano, paprika, salt & pepper. Mix the ingredients and add then 250g bread crumbs and 1 egg. Knead it to a dough.
6. Form the meatballs and put them on a baking tray. Bake them for 10 minutes.
7. Flip the meatballs and bake them for 10 minutes more.
8. Remove now the onion from the sauce and squeeze all the ingredients with a fork.
9. Mix the sauce with the meat balls and serve them in a bread.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for the sauce:
– 1 onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 tsp oregano
– 1 tsp paprika spice
– 1 pinch of salt
– 2 tbsp olive oil
Ingredients for the meatballs:
– 400g firm tofu
– 400g red beans
– 250g bread crumbs
– 30g spinach
– 30g tomato paste
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 1 egg
– 1 pinch of oregano
– 1 pinch of paprika spice
– 1 pinch of salt
– 1 pinch of pepper
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!