Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Mediterranean Rice Pan🥘
1. Slice 300g champignons and dice 1 green & red pepper, 500g cherry tomatoes, ½ onion, 2 cloves of garlic and 500g asparagus. Prepare 500ml vegetable broth. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2. Take a big bowl and put the diced & sliced vegetables in it. Mix them with 4 tbsp olive oil and 1 pinch of salt & pepper. Put them on 2 baking trays and bake it for 40 minutes.
3. Take a small bowl and put 4 tbsp olive oil with 1 pinch of salt & pepper in it. Squeeze the juice of a ¼ lemon out and mix the ingredients. Save it for later.
4. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a big pan over medium heat. Fry 200g rice in it for 5 minutes and cook it then according to the package instructions with 500ml vegetable broth.
5. Mix the rice with the baked vegetables, 20g basil leaves and with the sauce from step 3.
6. Season the rice pan with 150g crumbled feta and 1 tbsp parsley.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500g cherry tomatoes
– 500g asparagus
– 500ml vegetable broth
– 300g champignons
– 200g rice
– 150g feta
– 20g basil leaves
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 green pepper
– 1 red pepper
– 1 tbsp parsley
– ½ onion
– ¼ lemon
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: