Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Cauliflower Burger🍔
1. Cut 1 cauliflower into small florets, prepare 500ml vegetable broth and dice 2 garlic cloves.
2. Blend the cauliflower. Mix it then with 1 tbsp salt and let it rest for 20 minutes.
3. Cook meanwhile 150g quinoa with the vegetable broth according to the package instructions.
4. Take a big bowl and put a kitchen towel in it. Add the cauliflower and squeeze as much juice out as you can.
5. Add now the garlic cloves, 100g bread crumbs, 100g grated cheese, 3 eggs, 1 tbsp hot paprika spice & cumin, 1 tsp pepper and the cooked quinoa. Mix everything and knead it to a dough.
6. Form 4 patties. Heat 4 tbsp olive oil in a big pan over medium heat and fry the patties until they are brown (5-10 minutes each side).
7. Serve the patties with hamburger buns and a sauce of your choice.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 1 cauliflower
– 150g quinoa
– 100g bread crumbs
– 100g grated cheese
– 500ml vegetable broth
– 3 eggs
– 2 garlic cloves
– 1 tbsp salt
– 1 tbsp hot paprika spice
– 1 tbsp cumin
– 1 tsp pepper
– 4 tbsp olive oil
– buns & sauce to serve
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: