Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Spanish Spinach with Chickpeas🍲
1. Prepare 500ml of vegetable broth and precook 400g of chickpeas, if you do not want to use canned ones. Shred 3 buns and dice 3 garlic cloves.
2. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat and fry 300g of spinach with 1 pinch of salt in it for 10 minutes. Set it aside.
3. Heat another 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat and fry the shredded buns with 50g almonds for 5 minutes.
4. Add now the garlic cloves, 1 tsp cumin and ½ tsp pepper and fry for another 5 minutes.
5. Put the content of the pan in a blender and add 2 tbsp vinegar. Blend then the ingredients for 1 minute.
6. Put the blended ingredients in a pan and add the chickpeas with 50g tomato sauce. Mix it carefully.
7. Add now in 4 steps the vegetable broth and stir everything to a paste.
8. Mix the paste with the spinach and 1 tbsp of sweet paprika & 1 pinch of pepper.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500ml vegetable broth
– 400g chickpease
– 300g spinach
– 50g almonds
– 50g tomato sauce
– 3 buns
– 3 garlic cloves
– 2 tbsp vinegar
– 1 tbsp sweet paprika
– 1 tsp cumin
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: