Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Indian Stew🍲
1. Dice 2 garlic cloves, 500g tomatoes, 1 green pepper, 100g green beans, some coriander, 1 cauliflower head, 2 potatoes & 2 aubergines. Prepare also 1L of vegetable broth.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat in a big pot and fry the garlic in it for 1 minute.
3. Add 1 tbsp of turmeric, ginger & cumin and 1 tsp pepper and mix the ingredients.
4. Add step by step all the vegetables and mix them. Season it with 1 pinch of salt and add the broth & 400ml coconut milk. Let it simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Mix the stew with 100g cashews and serve it with basmati rice.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500g tomatoes
– 400ml coconut milk
– 100g cashews
– 100g green beans
– 2 garlic cloves
– 2 potatoes
– 2 aubergines
– 1 cauliflower head
– 1 green pepper
– 1L vegetable broth
– olive oil
– 1 tbsp turmeric
– 1 tbsp ginger
– 1 tbspp cumin
– 1 tsp pepper
– 1 pinch of salt
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: