Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Yellow Curry Paste🌶️
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Peel 4 shallots and put them on some foil. Drizzle some vegetable oil over it and wrap it up.
3. Do the same with 4 garlic heads, but cut the heads off and remove the paper layer.
4. Cut 15cm of ginger in small slices and put them also in foil with some oil. Bake the ingredients for 45 minutes and let them cool down afterwards.
5. Take some dried pepper or chilis. Use as much as you want. The more the spicier the paste in the end. Remove the stem and the seeds and pour some hot water over them. Let them chill for 20 minutes.
6. Take a blender and blend first the baked ginger.
7. Add then the pepper and blend again.
8. Add then the shallots and squeeze out the garlic cloves.
9. Season it with 2 tbsp of salt and 3 tbsp of turmeric and curry powder each.
10. Add some coriander and blend the ingredients until they become a paste.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 4 shallots
– 4 garlic heads
– 15cm ginger
– vegetable oil
– Dried pepper or chilis
– 2 tbsp of salt
– 3 tbsp of turmeric
– 3 tbsp of curry
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: