Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Tabouli Salad🥗
1. Dice 1 cucumber, 4 tomatoes and 4 green onions. Prepare 100g couscous.
2. Put the ingredients from step 1 in a big bowl, add some mint leaves, 1 pinch of salt & pepper and mix them.
3. Add now 1 tbsp parsley and sqeeze a half lemon out. Mix again.
4. Add 4 tbsp olive oil and mix a last time. Tabouli is best served cold.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 100g couscous
– 4 green onions
– 4 tomatoes
– 1 cucumber
– ½ lemon
– 4 tbsp olive oil
– 1 tbsp parsley
– mint leaves
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: