Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Easy Fitness Salad🥗
1. Precook 50g quinoa.
2. Cut 200g of red grapes in quarters and dice 1 red onion & 1 cucumber.
3. Chop 200g of kale and toast 50g of almonds if you do not want to buy them directly toasted.
4. Break 1 head of broccoli into small florets. You can use the broccoli as you want, uncooked or cooked. We used it raw.
5. Take a small bowl and prepare the sauce by mixing 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, the juice of ½ lemon and a pinch of salt & pepper. Set it aside.
6. Combine now all ingredients in a big bowl. Serve it with the toasted almonds.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 200g kale
– 200g red grapes
– 50g quinoa
– 50g toasted almonds
– 1 head of broccoli
– 1 red onion
– 1 cucumber
– ½ lemon
– 2 tbsp mayonnaise
– 2 tbsp apple cide vinegar
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: