Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Potato Curry🍲
1. Dice 6 potatoes and 1 onion. Precook 400g of chickpeas if you do not want to use canned ones. Prepare 500ml of vegetable broth. Chop some coriander.
2. Put 2 tbsp of olive oil in a big pan over medium heat and fry the onion in it for 5 minutes with a pinch of salt.
3. Add now a can of 400g chopped tomatoes and mix the ingredients.
4. Season the ingredients with 1 tbsp of curry powder, turmeric, hot paprika, sweet paprika, ginger, cumin and garlic powder. Add also a pinch of pepper and the coriander.
5. Add now the broth, 400ml coconut milk and some curry paste. Mix the ingredients well.
6. Put now the chickpeas and the potatoes in it. Let it cook until the potatoes are done (about 30 minutes).
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 6 potatoes
– 1 onion
– 500ml vegetable broth
– 400g chopped tomatoes
– 400g chickpeas
– 400ml coconut milk
– 1 tbsp curry powder
– 1 tbsp turmeric
– 1 tbsp hot paprika
– 1 tbsp sweet paprika
– 1 tbsp ginger
– 1 tbsp cumin
– 1 tbsp garlic powder
– curry paste
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: