Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Green Apple Risotto🍚
1. Dice 1 green apple & ½ onion, chop 150g pecans and prepare 200ml vegetable broth.
2. Heat 1 tbsp butter in a large pan over medium heat. Fry the apple and the onion in it with a pinch of salt for 5 minutes.
3. Add now 200g risotto rice and mix the ingredients. Pour 350ml white wine in the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add now the vegetable broth and cook the rice according to the package instructions.
5. Toast the pecans for 5 minutes in a pan on medium heat and mix them with the rice.
6. Mix the ingredients with 100g parmesan cheese and serve.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 350ml white wine
– 200g risotto rice
– 200ml vegetable broth
– 150g pecans
– 100g parmesan cheese
-1 green apple
– 1 tbsp butter
– ½ onion
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: