Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Avocado Burger🍔
1. Slice some shallots, red cabbage and a jalapeño and cut an avocado in several slices. Put 200g of red or black beans in a blender and mix it to a puree.
2. Mix 60g flour with a pinch of salt. Add now 250ml of oat milk or any other milk you like and mix it with a fork.
3. Put some breadcrumbs in a plate. Put the avocado slices first in the flour-milk-mix and cover it then with the breadcrumbs. Do it twice per avocado slice for a more crunchy result.
4. Heat some sunflower oil in a pan and fry the avocado slices for 5 minutes. Flip them after 3 minutes.
5. Take some hamburger buns and spread the refried beans on every half.
6. Put the fried avocado on the buns and garnish it with the shallots, jalapeño and cabbage.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 1 avocado
– 1 jalapeño
– 200g of red or black beans
– 250ml oat milk or any other milk
– 60g flour
– red cabbage
– hamburger buns
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: