Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Flautas de papa🥔
1. Cook 2 potatoes for 20 minutes.
2. Dice 1 onion, 1 green chili and 3 garlic cloves.
3. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a big pan on medium heat. Fry the onion and the chili in it for 5 minutes with a pinch of salt.
4. Add now the garlic cloves, 1 tsp cumin and ½ tsp pepper. Fry for 5 minutes more and set aside.
5. Mash the 2 cooked potatoes with a fork. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
6. Add the fried ingredients to the mashed potatoes with 20ml oat milk or any other milk. Mix the ingredients with 1 pinch of salt.
7. Roll now the flautus with 1 tbsp of the potato mix per taco wrap. Bake the wraps afterwards for 10 minutes.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 12 wraps:
– 12 taco wraps
– 2 potatoes
– 1 onion
– 1 green chili
– 3 garlic cloves
– 20ml oat milk
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 1 tsp cumin
– ½ tsp pepper
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: