Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
1. Cut 4 strawberries in halves. Pour 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar over them and let them chill.
2. Mash ½ avocado with a fork. Season it with 1 pinch of salt and 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
3. Toast 2 breads and spread the avocado cream on it. Put the strawberries on top with some basil leaves.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 2 toasts:
– 4 strawberries
– 2 toasts
– ½ avocado
– basil leaves
– 1 pinch of salt
– 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
– 1 tbsp of lemon juice
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: