Like Mandarina Club International and learn vegetarian recipes in 60 seconds!😋
Today: Peanut Curry🥜
1. Dice 1 onion, 2 tomatoes and 1 sweet potato. Prepare also 500ml vegetable broth and precook 400g chickpeas if you do not want to use canned ones.
2. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a big pot over medium heat. Fry the onion in it with a pinch of salt for 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes with another pinch of salt and fry for 5 minutes more. Squash them afterwords with a bit with a fork.
4. Mix the ingredients now with curry paste, the vegetable broth, 400ml coconut milk and 3 tbsp each of peanut butter and lemon juice.
5. Add now the sweet potato and cook it for 15 minutes.
6. Add 300g spinach and the chickpeas and cook for 5 minutes more. Serve the curry with basmati rice and chopped peanuts.
Like & Share if you liked it🙂👍
Tag someone who has to see this😎
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500ml vegetable broth
– 400g chickpeas
– 400ml coconut milk
– 300g spinach
– 3 tbsp peanut butter
– 3 tbsp lemon juice
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 2 tomatoes
– 1 sweet potato
– 1 onion
– curry paste
– basmati rice & peanuts to serve
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: